Our open opportunities Jobs
Registered Nurse-RN ($50/HR)
Cure Staffing, Inc. is partnering with a large Health Agency here in NYC. We are seeking qualified temporary medical support staff candidates who will provide reliable, professional, and appropriately skilled medical support in all temporary work assignments. All candidates must have education, experience, licenses, and certifications that are applicable and appropriate to the level of this position.
The nursing staff within these Health Clinics are integral to service, provision, and perform numerous functions under general supervision. You will be responsible for providing evaluation, diagnosis, and therapeutic intervention in accordance with regulatory guidelines. Monitors treatment plan and progress. Conveys techniques to others. This position will handle mostly case management and care coordination working with the IDD Population.
- Serves as a member of interdisciplinary team and is responsible for coordinating and following through on provisions of health care services for assigned program(s).
- Arranges medical services for persons served and issues medical referrals as needed.
- Provides follow-up on medical problems for persons served.
- Conducts training for staff in medical administration, personal hygiene, basic first aid, dental hygiene, infection control, adaptive equipment, vital signs, signs and symptoms of illness and other in-services as may be necessary to meet needs of persons served.
- Handles control of communicable diseases and infections through identification and assessment, reporting to consulting physician and implementation of appropriate protective and preventive measures and staff training in regard to infection control.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and annual reviews as required by each division
- Monitors required staff health records and provides tests in accordance with regulatory agency requirements.
- Provides immediate first aid with referral to outside emergency services or private physician.
- Participates in routine individual case reviews.
- Prepares and maintains medical documentation on each person served
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Must have BSN
- At least one year of experience as a Registered Nurse in the delivery of community-based health services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License preferred
- License and current registration as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm