Our open opportunities Jobs
Nurse Practitioner (Peds or Family)
Cure Staffing, Inc.
ure Staffing, Inc. is working with one of the City’s largest Health Agencies. We are seeking qualified temporary medical support staff candidates who will provide reliable, professional, and appropriately skilled medical support in all temporary work assignments. All candidates must have education, experience, licenses, and certifications that are applicable and appropriate to the level of this position.
The Bureau of Immunization School Compliance Unit ensures that children attending childcare and schools are vaccinated in accordance with NYS and NYC immunization requirements to prevent vaccine preventable diseases. The Medical Exemption Specialist (Nursee Practitioner) will review requests for medical exemptions to immunizations submitted by medical providers for children attending childcare and school. Under supervision, the Medical Exemption Specialist (Nurse Practitioner) will determine if the exemption request is valid based on national guidance and recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
Receive and review exemption requests; discuss with the submitting physician and external consultants as needed; determine the validity of the requests; enter data into the database; assist with investigations of fraudulent immunization records; contribute to planning for a school-located vaccination program.
1. A valid New York State License and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
2. Completion of a Nurse Practitioner or equivalent program registered or approved by the New York State Education Department, or current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by a national certifying body recognized by the New York State Education Department.
Preferred Skills: –
1. Knowledge of the Immunization Schedule
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Data entry skills. Highly organized and efficient.
3. Knowledge of the routine childhood immunization schedule. Experience conducting descriptive analyses.
4. At least one year of clinical experience as a nurse practitioner.
Nurse practitioner must be comfortable with computers, and doing data entry.
Pay Rate: $75/hr
Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm
Weekly Direct Deposit!!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 per hour