Our open opportunities Jobs
X-Ray Technician (Radiologic Technician)
Cure Staffing, Inc.
Cure Staffing, Inc. is seeking an X-Ray Technician for a long-term temporary assignment working with NYC Public Health Clinics providing immunizations and treatment for communicable diseases.
The X-Ray Technician will inform the clinicians appropriately by offering images that denote the clients’ health status. Effectively assess patient information in the EMR, RIS, PACS adhering to stipulated program procedures and protocols regarding patient confidentiality.
Effectively assesses patients information in the EMR, RIS, PACS adhering to stipulated program procedures and protocols regarding patient confidentiality
**Will be responsible for performing ALARA Chest Radiographs**
* Must have a High School Degree
* Minimum of a NYS of Health License to practice Radiologic Technology
* Attended an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
* Have 1-2 years of General Radiologic Technology experience
* Must be able to work independently
* Working knowledge of Fuji Medical Digital Radiographic equipment
* Working knowledge of Fuji Medical RIS, PACS system
* Have knowledge of QA for Digital Radiology equipment
MUST be flexible to work in all Lab Locations, as needed!
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (35 hours)
$40/hr to $42/hr