Our open opportunities Jobs
Social Worker ($42.50/HR)
Cure Staffing, Inc.
Cure Staffing, Inc. is working with one of the City’s largest Health Agencies. We are seeking qualified temporary medical support staff candidates who will provide reliable, professional, and appropriately skilled medical support in all temporary work assignments. All candidates must have education, experience, licenses, and certifications that are applicable and appropriate to the level of this position.
NFHV social workers assess and follow up and link high-risk families to additional interventions and support. Follow up with clients referred for additional support. Identify resources for program clients and sustain relationships with community partners.
- Social Workers are expected to when required perform home visits to families with newborns. in collaboration with public Health advisor home visitors they assess the client and the family social, environmental and health needs.
- Promote the well being of mothers, fathers, caregivers and their families.
- Educate and connect families to appropriate referral services. Advocate on behalf of clients when barriers accessing services exist.
- Establish, develop, and maintain good relationships between CBO and other City Agencies.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- To respond timely and be able to access client needs.
- Document services rendered to clients due record keeping methods established by the Program.
- Possess the capacity to work with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure client needs are met.
- Can educate and connect families to appropriate referral services.
- Ensure referral resources are update to date and accessible to clients.
- Have great interpersonal skills to operate as a liaison between NHVP/DOHMH and other agencies that provide services to birthing families.
MSW, LMSW, LCSW
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
New York, NY