Our open opportunities Jobs
Research Specialist / Data Analyst
Cure Staffing, Inc.
Cure Staffing, Inc. is working with a large NYC agency to assist in their Public Health Clinics.
They have 4 sexual health clinics and 2 STI express clinics in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens that will be supporting the communities impacted by Monkeypox.
The Research Specialist / Data Analylst will be responsible for:
- Conducting basic data monitoring and analysis to support evaluation activities
- Coordinating the implementation and management of the contracted and regulatory clinical services
- Work with the Director to secure additional funding for the program
- Organize grant-related team meetings, track progress and compile reports
- Increase capacity for testing services in sexual health clinics and during emergency response
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological Science required.
- Data Analysis skills
- Knowlege of infectious disease trends, epidemiology, testing and other programming
- Experience working in sexual & reproductive health, contact training and surveillance
- Experience preparing funding proposals and grant management
- Organizational and project management skills, ability to effectively collaborate with staff on all levels
- Experience writing and amending protocols
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience using data management and data analysis software to analyze health data including but limited to MS Access, SAS, SPSS, SQL
- Use of MS Office (including PowerPoint and Excel)
You may be asked to work at the various clinics. There will be an orientation period.
This is a great opportunity to help our communities!!
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (35 hours per week)
MUST be COVID Vaccinated