Our open opportunities Jobs
Cure Staffing, Inc. is seeking a Laboratory Microbiologist for a temporary assignment to work with The Bureau of Public Health Clinics to identify and treat tuberculosis and provide immunization and sexual health services.
* Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
* Must have a NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist License
* Bench level technologist with at least 2 years of experience performing moderate complexity testing procedures
* Experience with specimen collection, processing, testing, reporting, and maintenance of records
* Experience performing and documenting laboratory equipment maintenance procedures and calibration
* Experience maintaining inventory, anticipating needs, and ordering supplies
* Knowledge of preparing statistical reports and maintaining unit records.
* Knowledge of and adherence to quality management policies and procedures and maintaining documentation to support quality control activities.
* Knows how to document corrective action taken when test systems deviate from expected norms.
* Knows how to maintain records of laboratory tests and reports.
* Training and supervision experience.
MUST be flexible to work in all STI Lab Locations, as needed!
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (35 hours)