Our open opportunities Jobs
Community Health Liaison ($30-$32/hr)
Cure Staffing, Inc.
Cure Staffing, Inc. is working with one of the City’s largest Health Agencies. We are seeking qualified temporary medical support staff candidates who will provide reliable, professional, and appropriately skilled medical support in all temporary work assignments. All candidates must have education, experience, licenses, and certifications that are applicable and appropriate to the level of this position. We are looking for community outreach, education – especially in infectious disease, sexual health etc., and case management.
- Public Health Advisor currently play a major role ensuring that visitors to the clinic follow the established social distancing guidelines; additionally, they ensure that visitors are wearing adequate face covering and provide face masks to those individuals needing one. Public Health Advisors also ensure that visitors (patients and sexual partners) limit their footprint in the clinic by making sure they follow the established patient flow.
- Manage collection rooms, disinfect surface areas after each collection
- Perform nasopharyngeal swabbing and HIV rapid INSTI tests
- Prepare specimen collection kits for patients
- Provide HIV test results
- Deliver specimens to Quickie Lab
- Answer patient questions and inquiries
- Review patients’ reasons for visit
- Conduct confidential advising of patients when diagnosed with STI, HIV or Covid to refer for follow-ups, as appropriate
- Enter data into the EMR/EPIC: Post patient results and other information, when applicable
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working
- relationships with staff and management to meet employee and client needs and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned, including wait room presentations and announcements, health promotion and presentations, etc.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook and/or Access as requested.
- Type 40 wpm.
- Proficient with Word and Excel as requested.
- Customer service.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (35 hours)
Community Health Liaison / Vision Screening personnel additionally needed for when the school year commences. Vision Screeners will be traveling to NYC public schools to perform vision checks. Positions will be available and open for application very soon.
*Notes Personnel may be asked to travel to more than one clinic