Our open opportunities Jobs
Case Manager- ($18.61/HR)
Cure Staffing, Inc.
The Case Manager is responsible for coordinating case management and family reunification services for children in an on-site children’s residential facility. Responsible for the safe and timely release of all children to appropriate care. They ensure contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the on-site residential facility. Reports to the Lead Case Manager.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which Acuity is recognized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates case management and family reunification services for children.
- Initiates and maintains direct contact with each child and the child’s family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child’s family reunification and release the child from the facility.
- Identifies potential family members or other sponsors for reunification.
Facilitates the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian and documents the provision of services in each child’s case file.
- Supports family members or other sponsors to assist them with understanding the process and the child’s needs.
- Conducts and documents ORR unaccompanied child (UAC) assessments in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
Works closely with counselors and care coordinators to ensure communication.
Maintains the contract Database in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- 100 cases depending on type, much of the work is phone work, with monthly and quarterly visits required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products.
- 1-year experience, with a preference for those with immigration experience, or 2 years as a Case Manager
- 1 year of experience in childcare.
- 1 year of experience in child welfare or case management with children.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training, and goals.
- Ensures the safety and security of all UAC and the safe operating conditions within the area of responsibility.
- Assists in the active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Visual acuity required to complete paperwork, computer work and direct line of sight supervision of staff.
- Able to communicate verbally and listen for constant surveillance of staff activities.
- Able to withstand changing environmental conditions with weather (rain, lightning, and winds)
- Able to withstand and manipulate through construction areas, sports fields, etc.
- Able to receive and understand detailed information through oral communication
- Case Managers will work 8 hours per, including Saturdays on a rotating basis, shifts will rotate to cover nights and weekends in a smaller office, and will be assigned in larger offices by the Site Management, flexible schedules are required.
- Saturday work week 7 am- 7 pm, 2 shifts that will cover each day, and a rotation for weekends (Saturday); The first shift will be 7 am- 4 pm and The second shift will be a 10 am- 7 pm daily schedule with 1-hour lunch for each day as per the PWS.